The 2017 e-Book Package provides you with the latest full-color PDF versions for five of SRC’s best selling products – which you can download instantly. Ranging from 21-Months to 50-Years, you can instantly view the short, mid and long-term performance for up to 2,900 sectors, industries & companies.
The SRC e-Book Package includes:
- The SRC Red Book of 21-Month Charts; July 2017 PDF Edition covering the S&P 500, DOW 65, and the NASDAQ 100. To view the 21-Month Dow 65 Charts click here.
- The SRC Blue Book of 12-Year Charts; July 2017 PDF edition covering 2,900 sectors, industries & companies. To view the 12-Year Dow 65 Charts click here.
- The 2017 SRC e-Book of 25-Year Charts PDF edition covering 2,400 sectors, industries & companies. To view the 25-Year Dow 65 Charts click here.
- The 2017 SRC Green e-Book of 35-Year Charts PDF edition for over 1,100 sectors, industries & companies. To view the 35-Year Dow 65 Charts click here.
- The 2017 SRC e-Book of 50-Year Charts PDF edition covering 800 sectors, industries & companies. To view the 50-Year Dow 65 Charts click here.
Each stock chart graphically traces the monthly price ranges, relative-to-market performance, 48-month moving average, trading volumes, plus earnings and dividends. In addition, all data has been fully adjusted for stock splits and dividends. Key events in the company’s history are noted. Recessionary periods are shaded grey for SRC’s long-term charts.
- Capitalization figures shown at the bottom of each chart are based upon the company’s latest annual report.
- Monthly Price Ranges are read from the right scale. They represent the highest and lowest point reached. The horizontal cross bar indicated the last trade or closing price.
- Adjusted Earnings are read from the left scale and have extraordinary items removed such as discontinued operations, restructuring charge tax benefit, non-recurring charges, investment gains & losses, giving you the clearest earnings performance possible.
- Dividends are read from the left scale and are plotted on an annual basis. Dividends above or below the charts as well as specials, extras, irregular payments, etc. are noted.
- Relative Performance Line is read from the right scale. This line indicates whether the stock is outperforming, lagging or keeping pace with the general market as represented by the S&P 500.
- The Moving Average is plotted monthly and read from the right scale. This represents the average of the closing prices for the most recent 48 month period.
- Volume is plotted on an arithmetic scale at the bottom of each chart. The vertical bars indicate the number of shares traded each month. Thousands are indicated by a T at the top right of the volume scale, millions by an M and billions by a B.
- Growth Performance Measurement (GPM) is being provided in a block that appears in the top left corner of the company chart. The percent gain or loss for price, earnings, and dividends is shown for specific time periods as indicated by the number of years shown. The figures presented are average annual compounded percent return.
- Key Notations – Significant events in a company’s history, such as an acquisition, divestiture or stock split are indicated on the chart.
- Semi-logarithmic scale – Our stock charts are plotted on uniform semi-log grids. This enables you to quickly compare percentage moves on one stock chart with any other.
Join Securities Research Company’s Community of institutional, professional and individual investors. By signing up today, you will receive free membership benefits including access to the PDF e-Books to SRC’s Dow Jones Charts for the Dow 65, SRC’s 2017 Wall Charts, and “How to Use SRC Chart’s in Pursuit of Profits”.
Questions? We can help put a print and online charting package together that is customized just for you! For more information, please contact Alex Uribarri at (508)-832-4509 x2. Or email him directly at auribarri@SrcStockCharts.com.Disclaimer: Articles contained within are for informational purposes only and do not constitute investing advice.